Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017 New Year!

Dearest Family,

2016 was a really special year for me. I truly came to know my Savior this last year.  I will always remember 2016 as the year when I got to give literally the entire year to Heavenly Father.  I will probably never be able to do that to the same extent ever again. This experience as been such a blessing. 


We had a great New Years.  I set some goals for 2017 that I'm really excited about. The Sabbath was great.  J--- came to church, he's getting baptized Sunday.  We're super excited for him. 

This week is bound to be fun. On top of the baptism, we have 2 Zone conferences and the meeting for new missionaries.  We had a great planning session with President last night for Zone Conference. We feel like these zone conferences will help the mission to improve and achieve what the Lord wants us to achieve.  Mom, it sounds like your talk was pretty amazing. Will you send me a copy? I would love to read it. Thank you so much for all that you do. Thank you for your prayers.

Con tanto amor que no lo puedo contener,


Elder Sam McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment