Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December 28, 2016 Long Time No Talk!

I'm emailing on Wednesday because transfers caused us to miss our Pday so President said that we could take care of the things that we needed to do today.

I'm didn't get transferred but Elder Mackintosh did :(. I got an awesome new companion, though.  His name is Elder Krzymowski. He's from Ephraim Utah.  I'm really excited to be with him.

These last few days have been super busy.  Especially yesterday.  We said goodbye to 16 great missionaries, then welcomed 13 awesome new ones.

I'll send some pictures.

You're awesome!

Con Amor,


Elder Sam McBride



1. This is our investigator J--- and his ugly Christmas sweater.
2. This is J--- and his wife J--- who was in the process of getting her hair ready for a Christmas party 

(That's why it looks like she's trying to look like Princess Leah)




PJs! (That is not my unmade bed in the back) also Elder Mackintosh packing :(

 We had a leaf raking service project in Central Park that we were a part of.  It went great.  We had a pretty famous youtuber there live streaming it.


This picture was taken of Elder Krzymowski and I before we even knew we would be companions in a week.

Some missionaries talking to the youtuber Stuart Edge.







No comments:

Post a Comment