Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 19, 2016

December 19, 2016 Surprise!

The New York New York North Mission has officially changed its Pday to Monday. So that's why you get a surprise email from me today. Cool things are happening in the mission. I finished the Book of Mormon again in Spanish on Thursday, that book is true. On Friday we had the Mission Christmas Devotional. It went really well, I was the narrator. The special celebrity we have in our mission is a YouTuber named Stuart Edge. He's here to have a fireside that happened yesterday then to participate in some service projects happening tomorrow. This coming week is transfers. I will know my future when we talk on Sunday. I'm going to keep this short because we will be talking on Sunday. Does 3pm my time work for you?

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride



No comments:

Post a Comment