Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016 Hi Family

It's great to hear from you. The house is going to look so different by the time we get back, I don't think I'm going to recognize it. We had a pretty cool week this week.

The stuff that wasn't the just usual miraculous missionary things that happen every week started on Sunday. Julio Came to church! He's awesome and seemed to really enjoy coming back. Also Craig Bench came and spoke to our branch, he gave a great talk, his Spanish is perfect. He asked me to stand up part way through and basically said "I've known Elder McBride since he was really little and I know his parents really well. His parents are awesome therefore he's awesome so listen to his message, I know it's true." that's not word for word but that's the gist of it, pretty big compliment to you guys, just sayin. In that same meeting A--- also got confirmed! It's the 3rd confirmation I've gotten to be a part of as a missionary 5th all time, and they're always a really cool experience. To cap off that awesome Sunday when we got our zone's numbers from the week and totaled them all up it turned out that our zone had better numbers than any other week in our zone leader records. I'm proud because even though numbers don't mean everything they do tend to indicate a combination of effort and how much the Lord trusts us with blessings, so it's good to see growth.

We found some sweet people over the weekend and so far this week. We're looking for that next person that's just super prepared for the Gospel. Some good hope coming out of Danbury. Next week we have transfers, I don't expect to move but there might be quite a bit of change around me. I've come to really appreciate change, usually when it's looked at positively something positive comes out of it, but when someone doesn't want something to change and it does something negative comes out of it. I've decided to choose to like change.

I love you family. Have a great week! Good luck with the house!

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride




Sam with Craig Bench
Sam with Old Friends, Craig Bench and Julio Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment