Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February 17, 2016 Pretty Cool Week

So I'm not going to be writing a whole ton this week but I have a bunch of pictures from the photo scavenger hunt zone activity that we did. A quick rundown of what happened this week. We had Zone Conference on Friday, the picture of me on the blog was a picture of me conducting it. On Friday night we drove down to the Stamford chapel and started a companion exchange with the Assistants. It was a good
exchange. I went to New Rochelle for the day with Elder Wulff and we set a baptismal date. Since we started and ended the exchange at the Stamford chapel I got to see the chapel that we were blessed in, it seemed a little familiar. On Sunday A--- got baptized! She has been investigating for 7 years and she finally got baptized. This last weekend was crazy cold. On Sunday the low with windchill was -25. On Monday it snowed but then it warmed up really quick and rained so basically all the snow is already gone. The weather is really weird here. I'm going to send a bunch of pictures to make up for the short email. Love you!

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride


Baptism Day
Zone Conference
Companions!





Zone Scavenger Hunt Activity

Abraham & Isaac


Tying Your Comp's Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment