Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015 Some Big News

So on Wednesday after I sent off my email I got a call from President Smith and he called me as a trainer. It's been a stressful but exciting week. I might not be able to send off a long email this week but I'll try to send you some pictures of my companion and some of the members/investigators that we teach. Pray for me... This'll be fun.

Con Amor,
Elder McBride



Ok sweet I got a second to write. Yep I'm training Elder Mackintosh from Lehi Utah, here in Washington Heights. It's kinda crazy and super unlikely for someone to train right after they got finished being trained but, if the Lord calls you, it means it's for a reason right?

Elder Buckley went up to Holmstead in the east Bronx to be a Zone Leader and Elder Gallego went up to New Rochelle to be one of the Westchester Zone Leaders. It's a bummer to see them go, but change is good. Training's going to be crazy. My Spanish isn't really all that great yet, but, from what Elder Buckley told me, I'm doing well for only being out 2 transfers. We're going to learn a lot together and I think that my Spanish will take off, now that I don't have a safety
net.  We said goodbye to a bunch of Members and investigators so that means I have a few pictures to send home to you. I'll put them in some other emails so the caption goes with the picture.




This is me and my trainee Elder Mackintosh. He seems pretty awesome and ready to put a lot of effort in. We're going to learn a lot together. It's going to be really funny to listen to Hispanics try to say our names.

Of course me and Elder Gallego had to take a picture before he left for upstate. It's so crazy that I started my mission in the same apartment as him, what a blessing.

This is Elder Buckley and one of the Recent Converts we teach, Hermano M...





No comments:

Post a Comment