Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 30, 2016 I Love to See the Temple

We had a great week this week. One of our investigators is progressing super crazy fast, it's so exciting. He's overcoming addictions, reading the Book of Mormon pretty quickly, and coming to church. He's awesome. 

We had Thanksgiving dinner at a family in our ward's house.  After eating way to much food, we went to go visit a less active man in our Ward, our hearts dropped when we saw his table set. We ended up having another Thanksgiving dinner and both feeling really really sick by the end. 

This week is bound to be special. The Christmas initiative starts tomorrow. I invite you to go to Mormon.org, participate and invite everyone you know to participate as well. It's such an easy invitation. "Come serve with me" it's so much different than all the other ways you can introduce someone to the church, it's awesome.  

Today we got to go to the temple. The spirit was so strong. It was such a great experience. President and Sister Bench were there, so was Sister Murphy. I love the Bench family, they're so great. 

I didn't really take any pictures with the missionaries we were with or anything because it was crazy rainy. We got soaked on our walk back to Grand Central. So much fun. 

I love you family. Thanks for raising me in the Gospel. I have no clue what would have happened to me without you.

Con Amor.
Elder Sam McBride

The Hudson is really pretty at sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment