Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November 16, 2016 Transfers!

I'm sorry for this ridiculously short letter. Transfers are super crazy for us. Elder Mackintosh and I are staying for an unprecedented 4th transfer together. That makes 7 total! Crazy, right?! Our other companion Elder Stokes got transferred to West Point and became a Zone Leader. So, back to regular companionship life. 

Our recent convert that we're working with, J---, got the Melchezidek Priesthood this weekend. We invited him to give his wife a blessing later in the week and we got one of the coolest texts I've ever gotten in my life.  It was along the lines of "I gave Gwen a blessing. It was an amazing experience. Thank you so much." It's great to see people change and come closer to Christ. The Gospel really does change lives and bring families closer together. These last 3 days have been crazy. 15 new missionaries and 16 going home. Lots and lots of logistics to take care of. I'll attach some pictures to make up for the short email.

Love you,

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride


Me and Brother S---. He's the coolest.

The trio, William & Lauren at this Peruvian restaurant in White Plains that I'll take you to some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment