Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 22, 2016 Standard Week

Hey Family,

It was great to hear from you this week. Happy Father's Day Dad! I don't have a to to say this week, but on Thursday I got a super cool call from president telling me about that lady in Denmark. He had received a response to an email I sent him with that woman's contact info.  He was calling to say that the woman from Denmark has a baptismal date in July. I think my reaction almost broke his phone, I was so excited. Miracles happen in the mission field. 


I'm sorry for the short email. Not a whole ton out of the normal day to day mission grind happened this week. I love you! Have a great week!

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment