Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 16, 2016 The Temple is Great!

Hey Family! 

This is going to be a little bit short today because we spent our Pday going down to the temple. The temple is fantastic, I've really come to love it even though at first I thought it was a little weird.

A quick update on everything. I'm doing really well. The work's going well. The branch is doing well. The zone's doing well. Elder Gallardo is awesome. Time is flying by.

Sunday we had branch conference, which meant that the President Checketts and President Stauffer came to speak to the Branch. I was really busy before sacrament meeting so I couldn't go meet President Stauffer before, but during his talk he became the third person this year to mention me by name over the pulpit #beatthatmax. People in our branch keep coming up and asking me why people know me and then I have to explain to them the whole story, good Spanish practice. After the meeting we got the chance to talk for a bit and  when I told him about Seth being in his mission he took a super awkward video of me that he could show to him when he gets there in June.

Sorry for the short one today. I'll attach a selfie that I took at the Stamford train station. (Dad, is that the one you took all the time?)

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride




Sam with our good friend, Colin Stauffer


No comments:

Post a Comment