Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21, 2016 Baptism and Transfers!

This week has been pretty crazy because of transfers! First off L___ got Baptized! It was a great service.  I'm planning on sending you a copy of the program. He was so prepared and I'm so happy for him. He was also confirmed on Sunday and he's going to get the priesthood this Sunday. I'll send some pictures. Sadly, R___ wasn't able to get baptized this last week, but he will definitely be getting baptized in
the next few weeks.

Next up is that Elder Mackintosh is training and got called to be the district leader! And drumroll please............ I got transferred to Danbury Connecticut! Specifically the Danbury 2nd branch, Its 1/2 Spanish and 1/2 Portuguese. It's part of the Yorktown stake, which I'm pretty sure is the same stake that we lived in back when we lived here. Dave Checketts, Steve Potter, and Colin Stauffer are the Stake
presidency and all three of those names sound super familiar. Can you send me an email about all of the people we knew from Connecticut and where we lived? It would be cool to go visit and take a picture on a Pday.

My new companion is Elder White. He's from California, and he's super cool. We're the Zone leaders of the Yorktown Zone which goes from Newtown, Connecticut to Ossining, New York. We also have a car, it feels super weird because I haven't really been in a car at all for a little over 8 months. This Saturday we have a baptism of an investigator that has been investigating the church for about 7 years. I've had so
little to do with it but it is super cool to see.

Sorry this is a little short today but we've been running around all day dealing with all the extra stuff we have to do because of transfers. I'm happy to hear that everyone's doing well, I pray for you all the time. I'm doing well, learning a lot, and excited to be in Connecticut. I love you.

Con Amor,
Elder McBride



A very happy new member of the Church!


Obispo Mena
Hermano Manzano
Hermano Felipe Mejia

Hermana Italia
Hermano Jesus Cardenas
The Medinas

No comments:

Post a Comment