Share Your News and Photos with Elder McBride at: Samuel.McBride@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 7, 2017 Transfers!

Hey Family,

Super sorry that I won't be able to write much this week (and that it's late) because it's transfers. I've been transferred! I am in the Manhattan YSA Ward with Elder Wilson. The Ward covers the entire Eastern half of Manhattan and my area is the whole Ward. Elder Tabor will be replacing me as an Assistant and I will be completely released from all leadership responsibilities. I'm excited, relieved and nervous. 


This Ward is super cool. Basically everyone is young, ambitious, successful & crazy busy. It's fun being in a totally different church culture than all of my last areas. If you have any ideas for fun activities that would interest 18-30 year olds that live in Manhattan please send them my way. 

Love you! I promise I'll write more next week.

Con Amor,
Elder Sam McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment